Shop Local in Swaffham
Shop Local In Swaffham
Swaffham is a market town located in Norfolk, in the 14th and 15th century the town built its economy through the sheep and wool industry. The marketplace culture was driven by this industry and to this day the Buttercross Swaffham market place is a glorious feature of this town.
As well as sustaining a traditional market place, local businesses have able to flourish. We want to encourage people to keep shopping local and with independent retailers so we’ve included some links below of just a few local retailers you can shop with on ShopAppy.
We have more than 25 businesses listed on ShopAppy which means plenty of opportunities to shop conveniently and locally in the town of Swaffham. Whether you use the site to browse content ahead of your next shopping trip or want to buy online and collect locally we hope you’ll help support your local business owners.
- The Busy Bee - Established over 25 years ago this homegrown photo and printing business have become local specialists in printing anything from 1 custom t-shirt to 10,000 flyers. With the help of their bespoke framing services you can pick a frame to suit every room - there are hundreds of different mouldings to choose from. Give that personalised gift and keep it local with The Busy Bee.
- Watchman and Wife - Of course this Friday and Saturday exclusive watch stall is run by husband and wife duo David and Christine. The couple prides themselves in friendly, personalised customer service and with other 300 different stocked watches they are determined to find the perfect wrist companion for every customer. You can even help the upcycling trend since the two also sell excellent quality used watches. As well as selling they offer services for adjusting strap lengths, refitting pins and repairing quartz watches. Make sure you give a friendly smile to David and Christine next time you pass the Watchman and Wife stall.
- Myhills Pet and Garden - Norfolks oldest and largest chain of Pet and Garden stores. Established back in 1937 the brand has grown to 6 stores around Norfolk - they pride themselves in being large enough to compete on price but small enough to care personally about each of their customers. Open until 5:30 pm Monday - Friday this is a great place to stop and pick up bits for the garden or your furry friend. Visit Myhills Pet and Garden next time you’re looking for new ways to entertain household pets or spruce up the garden.
- Market Cross Café – This quaint little café is full of character and charm. Walk in to be welcomed by their friendly staff who live by the motto “Enter as strangers, leave as friends” A perfect place to refuel during a shopping trip in Swaffham or bring your partner for date night at one of their late night bistro evenings. Whatever the occasion, this place is right at the heart of Swaffham and offers some of the best coffee and cake in town in a wonderful setting! Visit Market Cross Cafe for a chat and a treat.
Shop Local In Swaffham
Shopping local in Swaffham is easy with ShopAppy:
1. Browse the site to take a look at the fantastic range of independent shops and businesses in Swaffham
2. Choose the products you want and add them to your bag
3. Checkout and collect your shopping between 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm from The Market Cross Cafe
Alternatively, use ShopAppy to plan your day out in Swaffham and decide which shops you're going to visit. When you pop into the shops or restaurants, mention ShopAppy and chat with the business owners to see if they have any special offers available. Shop local in Swaffham - for even easier navigation, you can download the app on IOS or Android