Meet ELDERFLOWER MINT - crafted for stress-free sipping. A deliciously refreshing, lightly sparkling drink infused with 15 MG CBD. Powered by natural adaptogens for authentic functionality in a vegan, gluten-free formula. No added sugar and no compromises - made in the UK in 100% recyclable cans. We’ll drink to that!
- CBD - Find your calm. CBD interacts with a network of cells in your body called the ECS (Endocannabinoid system). Our ECS plays a crucial role in regulating the body's optimal balance, including our stress, sleep, immune system, pain and inflammation. When your ECS is back in balance, you can feel more productive and creative, less anxious and stressed.
- L-theanine - an amino acid that is known to help you feel more at ease, brightening your mood and reducing anxiety. Discovered in Japan and extracted from the green tea plant, it has been used ever since as a mood booster
- Chamomile - known for its soothing properties, it can help calm the mind, aiding sleep but without causing drowsiness. It also helps with digestion.
- Lemonbalm - helps to promote balance within the body, relieving stress and reducing anxiety, while also boosting alertness so you can feel your best self.
- Ginseng - is renowned for helping improve energy and focus so you can do you. Used as a herbal remedy in Chinese medicine for centuries to due to its strong antioxidant properties
How to use:
Enjoy me cold! Try me in the morning to help find some calm before a long day, or take a TRIP to unwind when work is over. Drink chilled from the can or mix into cocktails - Gin Elderflower Mint anyone?
Water, elderflower extract (1%), fruit juice from concentrate (grapefruit, apple), rooibos, lemon balm, chamomile, mint (0.2%) natural sweetener (steviol glycosides), flavour enhancer (erythritol), ginseng, L-theanine, CBD (15 MG), may contain traces of soya lecithin
Energy 31.8kj / 7.6kcal, fat 0g, carbohydrates 1.9g (of which 1.5g naturally occurring sugars). Zero THC. Not suitable for children or pregnant women.
19Kals per can and 0g's sugar added.
No questions asked yet.